Leadership Training for your community!
Grow and develop as a leader in your organization or community.
- 8 month Leadership Development program
- Meets monthly for 2 days at a time in your community.
- Plus 4 one-on-one coaching sessions with Connie Schroeder
- Start with Why (Your personal values & mission)
- Create your Personal Growth Plan
- MBTI – Myers-Briggs Personality Assessment (with Assessment)
- Generations in the Workplace
- Leadership Styles (with Assessment)
- Stress Management & Resiliency
- The Importance of Attitude
- Understanding your Belief System
- Conflict (with Assessment)
- Finding your Why
- Communication (with Assessment)
- Decision Making
- Emotional Intelligence (with Assessment)
- Time Management and Productivity
- Building High Performing Teams
- 5 Dysfunctions of a Team
- Influence and Power
- Enabling Others to Succeed
- Public Speaking
- Effective Feedback (Giving and Receiving)
- Difficult Conversations
- Talent Management
- Crisis Management
- Diversity & Inclusion
- Change Management
- Everest Leadership Simulation
- Paper Airplanes – Leadership Simulation
Cost: $5000 per person with 50% off discount for a total cost per participant of $2500
(Minimum of 6 participants per class)
Why Train Your Leaders?
It is important that you have effective leaders in your workplace to empower and influence your people to achieve business and team goals. Connie has proven experience in turning good people into phenomenal leaders. Some benefits your organization will receive from investing in your employee’s growth through the Organizational Leadership Institute include:
- Increased productivity.
- Increase Retention.
- Increase employee engagement.
- Implement an effective leadership style.
- More effective Problem Solving
- Making better decisions
This leadership training is for people at all stages of their leadership journey.
- New leaders
- Early to mid-career professionals
- Executives and directors
“The only thing worse than training your employees and having them leave is not training them and HAVING THEM STAY.”
January 10 & 11th
February 14 & 15
March 20 & 21
April 10 & 11
May 15 & 16
June 12 & 13
July 10 & 11
August 19 & 20
About Connie Schroeder
Known for her expertise in turning good people into phenomenal leaders, business expert Connie Schroeder is a Business Consultant, Trainer/Speaker and Business Coach. With a background in Telecom Corporate Management, 5 years of leading the South Dakota Leadership Academy and 23 years of leading her own staffing business, Connie has a proven reputation for excellence. Her career has allowed her to work with leaders in several industries including telecom, energy, manufacturing, medical, hospitality, legal, retail, construction, financial, automotive, electrical, and many more. Connie is Certified National Trainer though JCI Junior Chamber International. She is passionate about helping her clients grow and develop themselves and their organizations. Connie holds a Masters in Organizational Leadership and is a PhD Candidate in Industrial & Organizational Psychology. Whether she works with you as a business consultant, Trainer or Coach, Connie brings proven techniques to grow the people she works with.
I recommend Connie for anyone and everyone looking to improve their leadership skills in a way that will truly benefit your team and company, and yourself personally. I have been able to develop a team of leaders, watching them grow along with me! Every day I am remembering and pulling in tidbits from Connie's teachings!
I am grateful to have her as a resource for my personal and professional growth.
Complete the form below to sign up.